There is an important role of every individual of family and of society to solve the health problems of his own society. Every individual is the member of the society, and he has to be aware and devoted himself and encouraging to others to keep the clean environment, management of pollution, precaution towards diseases etc. If it happens, most of the health problems can be solved.
The role of individual to solve major health problems are:
- The individual who is the member of a community must have a good habit of personal hygiene.
- The individual must be aware of the existing health problem.
- The individual must be aware of the environmental sanitation and should motivate others to keep the environment health.
- The individual may protect himself/ herself against risks to which he/ she is exposed.
- The individual may set minimum standards of education, hygiene, medical treatment and so on in the interest of the community.
- The individual may motivate and guide the family members and others to set hygienic behavior.